UK Commercial Banner  
home about_uib expertise global_reach services newsroom links contatc


  Many of UIB’s clients have motor fleets of varying size and type.   CONTACT

Stephen Palles-Clark
Executive Director


Third Party Liability cover is the minimum cover the driver of a vehicle must have in the UK as per the requirements of the Road Traffic Act. In most cases Companies will own or lease vehicles and insure on a comprehensive basis.

The information required for a quote depends very much on the size of the fleet, the type of vehicles, the claims experience and any driving convictions of authorised drivers.

Fleet policies cover Private type cars, Commercial Vehicles and Special Type vehicles being tools of trade which would drive on the “Road” as defined under the Act. Special type vehicles are normally only covered for Road Traffic Act Liability.

Employees own vehicles can be covered for Occasional Business Use,

Some policies extend to cover Uninsured Loss Recovery or this can be added to a legal expenses cover.

  Terms and conditions of use © Copyright of UIB Group