UK Commercial Banner  
home about_uib expertise global_reach services newsroom links contatc


  UIB has a large range of diverse clients whose business operate from offices and as such have considerable expertise in placing such covers.

Stephen Palles-Clark
Executive Director

Property and Business Interruption
All businesses operating from an office need to ensure they maintain the correct level of insurance to protect their assets, whether these are: buildings, contents or computers. It is also very important to ensure that the potentially negative effect on revenue is insured against following insured damage to the office. This can be covered as lost revenue or Increased Costs of Working; expenditure to enable the business to continue from an alternative location. If you are a tenant in an office, it is important to ensure that tenants fit out costs are covered by you or the landlord and that the landlord’s cover is sufficient to protect you.
  Terms and conditions of use © Copyright of UIB Group